Make a Web Series on Any Budget
June 19 @ 6:30 PM - August 14 @ 9:00 PM
Film Consortium Presents “Make a Web Series on any Budget” Workshop Series
Taught by Youtube Star and Content Creator Derrick Acosta from the Youtube channel Mega64.
Co-taught by Film Consortium Founder and President, Jodi Cilley.
- Learn about successful web series’ from people who’ve made them (panelists and presenters will be announced)
- Produce a web series pilot from concept through delivery
- Network with other local filmmakers
- Learn aspects of development, pre-production, production, post production and distribution
- Learn about the writers room, agents, growing an online fanbase and more
- Get experience acting, directing, producing and/or editing based on your interests
During this 8 week hands-on workshop, you will develop a concept and pilot episode for a web series. Through hands on, project based learning, you will work with a team of peers to select a story, pitch a pilot, produce, edit and screen episode 01 of a short web series. You will work with local actors and crew as well as learn the ins and outs of how to produce a content for internet and television.
Dates: Tuesday June 19th to Tuesday August 14th
Time: Tuesdays from 6:30 to 9:00
Cost: $200 for the entire series or $30 per individual class
Location: Film Consortium, 405 17th Street, San Diego, CA 92102
Ages: This is open to anyone over 14 years of age. ACTORS WELCOME!
LIMITED REGISTRATION: ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE!
REGISTER HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/rA2QAtvyWydsyEVN2